Tuesday, July 28, 2009


It's been a longtime since Ive last posted in my online dictionary. What a tiring and mediocre day I had. To start it all, Ive left her alone to rot and wait for nothing the whole time, what a shame on me. But all the time I was with my friends my mind was on her. I'm disappointed of what I've done to her this day, maybe I just did not made the right decision. I love her of course , and every time I commit a damn mistake that hurts her, I then realize how much I love her. What is this? I cant understand this feeling. But furthermore is the solution for loving her more is "PAIN". I cant bear to see her cry and feel sorry, I feel like seeing her in pain hence the bad things i am doing. I love her so much. I do want her to leave me and feel sorry for loving me. I want her to feel how much I love her. And I am willing to sacrifice everything just to see her happy. I committed myself to her because of love. I love you so much and I will never let you go :).... to be continued....

No comments: