Thursday, March 26, 2009

"The Frighteners"


Movie Review

What can I say about this movie?Terrific! Ok2x. I admit, this is one of my favorite movies. Personally I don't agree with horror movie flicks. Especially those Asian one's.LOL. But there's something about this movie that really made my skin crawl. I mean, the story aint typical and to tell you this, the editing in this movie was fantastic considering the year it was released. Mixed genres i might say? Horror, Comedy? one of the best combo in film. So dont hesitate. WATCH!

Synopsis:
A psychic paranormal detective named Frank Bannister (Michael J. Fox) who consorts with deceased souls becomes engaged in a mystery as members of the town community begin dying mysteriously. While investigating, he is aided by a friendly doctor named Lucy (Trini Alvarado) who believes in his psychic abilities and is hindered by a crazed G-Man named Milton Dammers (Jeffrey Combs), a woman (Dee Wallace-Stone) involved in an old serial killing, and what may be the spirit of Death itself.

"CLICK" for Theatrical Movie Trailer

No comments: